Quick and Easy Egg Muffins
These Quick and Easy Egg Muffins are a great option for those of you who need a quick breakfast option. You can make a bunch beforehand and keep them in the fridge or freezer. The toppings that you can add are endless, use whatever (healthy) ingredients you would like to add flavor to your eggs. Total prep time is under 25 minutes for prepping and baking.
- Heat your stove to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffins tins or smear coconut oil in each tin.
- Place one egg inside each of the tins.
- Chopped spinach and spouts, and sprinkle on top.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook 350 for 15 minutes.
- Store in airtight container in fridge or freezer.