These crackers are a thick, crispy and delicious! Oh, and did I mention they are GLUTEN FREE too. We ate them with a bowl of chili which was a great combination. You could also top them with bruschetta, hummus, salsa or your favorite spread.
Rosemary Flax Crackers
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour (if you don’t have almonds, you can grind some whole almonds in a food processor to make almond flour)
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary crushed
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp whole flax seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients and mix well with spoon. Knead dough with hands until it comes together. Shape into a ball.
- Place ball of dough on parchment paper. Roll out dough until you have your desired thickness.
- With a pastry wheel or pizza slicer, slice into crackers.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes until slightly golden in color.
- Cool on baking sheet for 10 mins. Store in air-tight container once fully cool.