Yogurt Covered Blueberries
Do you get those sweet cravings mid-day or in the evening? If so, try not reach for the candy bar, but make these ahead of time and keep them in your freezer for those moments when you crave some sweets.
- 2 ½ cups of organic blueberries frozen or fresh.
- 1 cup of organic plain yogurt. (I like using The Brown Cow brand.) You can also use Coconut or Almond Milk yogurt.
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Chia seed (optional)
- Mix the Greek yogurt, honey and Chia seeds together in a separate bowl.
- Using a toothpick stick the blueberries in the yogurt, cover the blueberry completely.
- With a second toothpick use it to push the blueberry off onto a cookie sheet.
- After you have covered all the blueberries put your cookie sheet in the freezer.
- Once they have frozen take the berries out and store the berries in a zip-lock bag.
- You must keep these in the freezer to keep them hard.