- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 coconut flour
- 3/4 cup GF oats
- 1 Tbsp Xanthan Gum (this is a natural thickener, you can also find this at any health food store)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 c milk (almond, coconut, rice or cows)
- 1/2 c xylitol (xylitol can be found at health stores. If you do not have xylitol you can use 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup)
- 3/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- optional – you can add some protein powder to give them a protein boost.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the dry ingredients into a large bowl until well blended.
- Mix all the wet ingredient into a smaller bowl until well blended.
- Add the wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredient, mix until well blended.
- Scoop the mix into muffins tins, filling the tin halfway.
- Cook the muffins for 10-12 minutes.