This recipe is simple, refreshing and delicious! I made it as a side dish for dinner, you could even make these for lunch or as a snack. The mix of cucumbers and guacamole is a perfect match, a crisp outside and creamy inside.I have planted some cucumber plants in our garden this year and I can’t wait until I can start harvesting my own organic cucumbers.
- 1 large cucumber
- 3/4 cup guacamole (click to go to my fresh guacamole recipe)
- Thinly slice your cucumber.
- Lay your strips down.
- Add a small amount of guacamole to the top of the strips. You do not want too much guacamole or the cucumber strip will not roll up.
- Carefully roll the cucumber, put a toothpick through the middle to hold the cucumber roll together.
- Serve immediately and ENJOY!