Are you looking for an amazing guacamole recipe? Look no further, because this one is awesome! Guacamole is always great with salads, tacos or homemade chips, but you could basically add guacamole to anything and make it taste better.
- 2 ripe avocado
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 bushel of cilantro
- 1 Roma tomato chopped
- Sea salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- Add the onions, jalapeno, garlic to the mortar and press with pestle in a circular motion.
- Add half of the cilantro to the mortar and gentle mix with pestle into mixture.
- Add avocados, salt, pepper, olive oil and lemons to mortar. Using the pestle mix all the ingredients together.
- Add the tomatoes and the rest of the cilantro to mortar and gentle mix together with pestle.
- Continue pressing and grinding until your desired consistency.