http://solpoweryoga.com/理想のバストの条件って？/ The combination of brussels spouts, cabbage and broccoli make for a power packed veggie dish. Roasted vegetables seem to be a staple that always shows up on our dinner table. I usually mix up the vegetables that I am roasting to add variety throughout the week. This recipe is simple, but packed full of flavor.
- 4 cups of broccoli, brussels spouts and cabbage – mixed
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- Sea or Himalayan salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- 1 tbsp dries oregano
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread vegetables on a large cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then change the oven to broil and bake another 3-5 minutes. (make sure you watch the vegetables when you are broiling them so they do not burn.)