That’s right I said AVOCADO berry popsicle! Don’t let the thought of avocados in your popsicle scare you, they actually give the popsicle a smooth texture without the overwhelming avocado flavor. No one would even guess that there is avocados in your recipe.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 ripe avocado – pitted and scooped out.
- 2 cups of berries – you can use any kind, I used a mixture of strawberries, raspberries and blackberries.
- 1-2 Tbsp. Honey
- Add all of the ingredients to your blender and mix until smooth.
- Poor mixture into popsicle mold or ice trays.
- Place in freezer until completely frozen.