http://industrialhvacrservice.com/sg_blog_content/blog/feed.php?uniq=5a8a8953db035 This recipe if quick, easy and YUMMY! I love to use my crockpot any chance I can get. Food just seems to taste better when cooked in the crock pot and my life is busy, so I love recipes that requires little prep time. You can use any kind of large lettuce leafs for the taco shell, I used some delicious chard and lettuce freshly picked from my garden. Add whatever toppings you want and ENJOY!
- 4 large chicken breast
- 4 Tbsp red curry paste
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup salsa – your choice (I used homemade green tomatillo salsa)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 2 gloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp thai basil or regular basil
- 1 tsp cumin
- Mix everything (except chicken & cashews) together in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken, cashews and mixed ingredients to the crockpot.
- Cook for 6-8 hours
- Remove the chicken when finished cooking and shred with a fork.
- Add the shredded chicken to a large bowl.
- Take everything else left in the crockpot and pour into a blender. Blend until completely mixed.
- Poor liquid in blender over chicken and mix together.
- Add chicken to your lettuce taco and ENJOY!