One of my healthy go-to lunches is a delicious blend of kale, chard, beets, avocados and 1-2 eggs. You have your greens, healthy fats and proteins. This meal also makes a great option for breakfast and dinner too. This dish is so simple and easy to make, whether you’re in a hurry to get out the door in the morning or need a filling lunch during the day, this dish is a great option.
- 1 1/2 cups chard or kale – chopped
- 1/2 small beet – chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 avocado
- 1-2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper – to taste
- Heat online oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Add greens, beets, salt and pepper.
- Cook for a couple of minutes until greens have become slightly wilted.
- Add 1-2 eggs and stir until eggs are completely cooked.
- Remove from pan and transfer onto a plate.
- Add avocados and Enjoy!!!