This recipe is a simply and delicious way to cook cabbage. Some of you may be scared to try such a vegetable as cabbage, but find the right recipe and you will be blown away by how good it can taste. Cabbage is great eaten raw in salads or cooked. You can buy many different types of cabbage like – Green, Red, Savoy, Napa, and Bok Choy. For this recipe I would suggest using green or red cabbage.
Garlic Rubbed Cabbage Steak
- I large head of cabbage
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4-5 garlic cloves – minced
- Salt & pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix the olive oil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic.
- Cut cabbage into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- With a pastry brush evenly spread oil mixture on both sides of the cabbage.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper onto the cabbage.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes, then carefully flip the cabbage over to the other side and cook an additional 30 minutes.