Here is another recipe that you can use as a side for breakfast, a snack and even make great pre or post workout fueling options. They are full of good fats, proteins and carbs. If you put them in the freezer they turn hard and taste more like a fudge, which is my favorite way to eat them!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 coconut oil – melted
- 1/2 coconut shreds
- 3/4 pure cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons – honey (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the banana into a food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Poor the almond into the banana mixture and blend for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the meaning ingredients and pulse until you reach you desired texture.
- Place small amounts onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Let the cookies completely cool then remove and store in the fridge or freezer.