These turned out so good that my family literally ate all of them in a matter of minutes. These would also work great if you freeze them and use them later for a quick snack or meal. Tops these over a salad, mix with squash pasta, stir fry them with a vegetable dish or eat them alone.
Quinoa Spinach Meatballs
- 2 pounds of ground lean beef or turkey (If possible, try to get your meat from a good source – organic or grass-fed farm raised.)
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cup of spinach leaves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon of red chili flakes
- 2 tablespoon of hot sauce or Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 egg, beaten
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet or cover with parchment paper.
- Add all of the ingredients into a large bowl and mix together.
- Form into meatballs, rolling in between your hands and then lay out on your baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown. Rotate them half way through the baking time