Zucchini Crust Pizza
If you have a garden, now is the time of year that you might have an overwhelming amount of zucchini. This is actually a great thing because there are many ways to cook with zucchini. This recipe is extremely simple, but very good! This is another healthier version of pizza, skip the bread and try zucchini!
- 1 medium zucchini – sliced into 1/4 inch slices.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- Topping of your choice
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place zucchini slices on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Using a brush spread the olive oil over each sides of the zucchini.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, turning the zucchini over halfway.
- Take the zucchini out of the oven and layer the top of the slices with marinara sauce.
- Add another layer with any toppings you would like.
- Place zucchini back in the over and cook 5-7 minutes.
- Serve and eat right away.