buy synthroid 100 mcg It’s that time if year again when pumpkin are everywhere! Adding pumpkins to some of your recipes is a great way to incorporate the nutrients you can get from pumpkins into your diet.
enter site Pumpkins are low in calories and packed full of nutrients. They have the antioxidant beta-carotene, which may play a role in cancer prevention, according to the National Cancer Institute. The same free-radical-neutralizing powers of the carotenoids in pumpkin have also been shown to help keep your skin wrinkle free. A cup of cooked pumpkin has more of the refueling nutrient potassium than a banana. Pumpkins have 564 milligrams to a banana’s 422. A little extra potassium helps restore the body’s balance of electrolytes after a heavy workout and keeps muscles functioning at their best.
Pumpkin Ice Cream
- 2 cups of pure pumpkin
- 1 cup pure full fat coconut milk
- 2 large frozen bananas
- 4 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Blend until everything is completely mixed together.
- Pour mixture in an ice cream maker and mix until you get your desired consistency. *If you do not have an ice cream maker you can also add the mixture to a tupperwear bowl, cover, and put in the freezer until the ice cream has hardened.