Do you have a bunch of leftover yams or sweet potatoes after Thanksgiving? If so, try making these delicious Sweet Potato Tatar Tots. They are crazy easy to make, taste SO good and only 4 ingredients! After I made these they were literally gone in 10 minutes. If you end up not eat all the tots, you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Sweet Potato Tater Tots
- 3-4 cooked sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs whipped
- 1 tsp each salt & pepper
- olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel and boil potatoes in salted water for 15-20 minutes until cooked, then drain.
- Grate the sweet potatoes and place in bowl.
- With your hands, careful mix the salt, pepper and eggs.
- Form mixture into small cylinder and place on pan.
- Drizzle olive oil over top.
- Cook tater tots for about 15 minutes each side.