These breakfast cookies are delicious for breakfast, snacks or post-workout treat. They are moist with a bit of sweetness. My kids love these little cookies and they seems to eat them faster than I can make them. You can make a big batch and store them in an airtight container in your fridge or freezer.
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats (If you choose not to use gluten-free, regular rolled oat is fine.)
- 2 large over-ripe banana (mashed)
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice (I used natural peanut butter)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coconut or almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- Stevia or honey to taste, depending on the amount of sweetness you like.
- Optional ingredients — dried fruit, 70% dark chocolate chips, coconut shreds, nuts.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all of the ingredients together in a large bowl and mix until well blended.
- Place parchment paper on cookie sheet.
- Roll small amounts of dough onto parchment paper.
- Cook 12-14 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!